Hebrew on Maemo (solved)

Erez D erez0001 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 09:39:49 IST 2010

ok, i also solved (actually a workaround) the hardware keyboard issue.

as i am not able to choose a hebrew keyboard, i choosed an arabic one
instead.
the i edited the files installed from matan's hebrew-keymap and replaced
"he" with "ar" in both files (/usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/nokia_vndr/rx-51-h
and /etc/X11/Xsession.post/98hebrew-keymap ).

now i can swap layouts with ctrl-space.

I am still looking for a way to add an option to choose keyboard
hebrew+english (and not use the arabic+english one)
this will be also usefull for my friend who wants hebrew+russian+english ...

erez.