OT: should I move my domain to GoDaddy?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 07:12:11 IST 2010

While not technical, I left them for the following two reasons:

1. I found GoDaddy's usage of an attractive woman in their advertising,
calling her the "GoDaddy Girl", offensive.

2. GoDaddy very aggressively encouraged me to purchase more services.
With every purchase I made, I had to wade through 5 or 6 additional
service offers before I could finish the purchase of the one service I
needed.

Technically, I must confess, I didn't have any complaints.

--
Sent from my ASR-33