toolchain's output depends on toolchain used to build the compiler?

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Tue Feb 9 11:01:17 IST 2010

Further questions and things to eliminate:
1. Are there timestamps in the machine code files (presumably embedded
by the linker, because the compile-time ones don't exist, by checking
for identical post-preprocessor files)?
2. The difference in paths suggested by Rony could also be due to
different handling of uppercase/lowercase in Windows vs. Linux.
3. Considering the two groups of client libraries which are identical in
both platforms vs. those which are different - is there any other
difference among them?
                                         --- Omer

--
Eli Marmor's Law:  netiquette forbids people from replying "I agree with