fschk

Lior Kaplan kaplanlior at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 23:56:34 IST 2010

In Debian:

The script that does the checks is /etc/init.d/checkroot.sh

You can use the following options:
1. create /fastboot file, so fsck won't run at all.
2. change the value of rootcheck variable, so fsck won't run at all.
3. change the vaule of FSCKFIX variable, so fsck will get the -y option
instead of -a option. (see line 257 in the file).

Kaplan