So why didn't you attend the last TelFOSS Meeting? (Take 2)

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 12:22:25 IST 2010

Hi Shlomi,
I suggest that you researched topics of interest in your potential audience,
and revise the way you choose the topics and presenters.
Also, this is clearly an internal matter TelFOSS matter, so it should not be
discussed on linux-il, especially with the request to cross-post.
So I suggest that from this point on, the discussion will move to the
telfoss mailing list.
Orna

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Only 5 people came to the Tel Aviv Open Source club meeting on Sunday,
> which
> was well-publicised, including the presenter, and I (= the organiser). So
> I'm
> asking you again - why didn't you come? And this time please reply (and
> don't
> reply to me in private) so I will be able to see if there's any point in
> further organising the Tel Aviv Open Source club meetings.
>
> Why should I continue to invest so much time in organising these meetings
> if
> practically no one seems to attend?
>
> Regards,
>
>        Shlomi Fish