Opinions on John Bryce and Hi-Tech College Linux courses?

Gilad Ben-Yossef gilad at codefidence.com
Sun Feb 21 16:38:58 IST 2010

Oleg Goldshmidt wrote:

> Hi-Tech College (I was surprised to find that the HTC courses had
> identical counterparts at JB - same people teaching at both places?).

They are both using the same course kit material, bought from
a company called QA knowledge or something like that.
> To me it seems that the Red Hat Linux System Administration course
> (32h, I guess 4 days) is the most suitable among the few I looked at,
> but that's a limited sample, and I *only* looked at the syllabi, I
> realize that a lot depends on the lecturer and the audience, etc.
>
> I am interested in reviews, suggestions, opinions from those who took
> such courses, from those who teach such courses (I'll trust everyone
> here to disclose conflicts of interest and I'll correct for the bias
> accordingly).

 From experience, it basically, it all boils down to the lecturer.
The material is about 10% from the whole thing.

Gilad

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef
Chief Coffee Drinker & CTO

Web:   http://codefidence.com
Cell:  +972-52-8260388
Skype: gilad_codefidence
Tel:   +972-8-9316883 ext. 201
Fax:   +972-8-9316884
Email: gilad at codefidence.com

Check out our Open Source technology and training blog - http://tuxology.net

	"That is not dead which can eternal lie.
	 And with strange aeons even death may die."