Announce: Hspell 1.1

Ely Levy elylevy at cs.huji.ac.il
Fri Jan 1 12:29:26 IST 2010

I think it should be done in the following order:
- If hspell doesn't have it add for each word if it's a verb adjective and
so on.
- Grammatical analyzer - I saw a doc work that was released under GPL about
it long ago.
- Grammatical fixer (maybe better spelling suggestion based on grammar
- Independent of that we need a list of words and their nikud (I also saw
one in that doc work)
- Nikud checker
- Nakdan

Does anyone know where will be a good place to start getting word list with
nikud?
Or where is the doc work that made grammatical analyzer?