Job Opportunity

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Sat Jan 2 21:36:39 IST 2010

Shavu'a tov,

This just came across another list I'm subscribed to, and I figured it might be of interest to someone here.  I do not work for Intel, nor do I know anything more than what is written below.  Hope it's useful!

--sambo

Linux Systems Administrator – 573304 – for Recent College Graduate!

Job Description:
Responsible for the distribution, installation, operations, and troubleshooting of site distributed computing environment. Participate in hardware/software projects and deployment plans. Analyze work group systems and recommend solutions. Execute production processes. Perform/manage changes to servers/environment. Manage virus protection procedures on server. Drive day to day business needs by managing processes and/or workflow. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.

Qualifications:
You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or an equivalent. Additional qualifications include:

•	Good knowledge of Linux* and computing technologies preferably in a large server environment
•	A fast learner with good initiative
•	Good engineering skills
•	Good communication skills in English
•	An open person
•	Ability to work independently within a team
•	Ability to be flexible in working hours to interact with peers from other regions
•	Good application and software skills

CVs to:Job at Intel.com