For sale: SheevaPlug DevKit

Udi Finkelstein Linux-IL at udif.com
Wed Jan 6 03:26:47 IST 2010

I know that linux-il should not really be used for "for-sale" ads, but since
my ad is:
Directly related to Linux,
not really of a commercial nature,
This item is otherwise not sold in Israel (AFAIK)
I decided to send this anyhow, the same way linux jobs are sent here.

I have one brand new, unopened SheevaPlug DevKit for sale.
This is the latest hardware version (1.3), with a European power plug.
For those who don't know what SheevaPlug is (are there such people in
linux-il?):
http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/100-Linux-wallwart-launches/

I have one sealed, never opened unit, that just arrived this Sunday, which I
won't be needing after all.
Anyone interested - please send me an email.

Udi