Beware of PayPal + request for advice

sara fink sara.fink at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 22:37:03 IST 2010

I read few months ago when paypal started to work with israel as well, that
there is a trick to transfer money via uk. I don't remember the details.

Try to check in ynet, nrg, calcalist.

Other option, maybe try to ask the post bank, if they transfer via western
union. There is a fee at postal bank, but this option might not be available
at all.

My 2c ideas.