[JOB OFFER] System administrator

Imri Zvik imriz at inter.net.il
Tue Jan 12 10:34:15 IST 2010

Disclaimer:
I am not affiliated with this company. I was asked by a friend to pass this
along. All the CVs/inquiries should be sent directly to the contact listed in
the forwarded message.

Hi-tech Company is looking for a seasoned Linux / Communications/ Data
Security Sys Admin with at least 5 years of experience in a medium /large
multinational company (minimum 500 PC/servers).

Required skills

·        Linux Red Hat and/ or other flavors

·        Communications – TCP/IP, MPLS, Cisco Routers, Switches and IPT.

·        Data Security – good knowledge of Checkpoint FW1, Juniper SSL-VPN,
Symantec SEP Endpoint, eSafe and/or Fortinet application firewalls

·        Oracle DB

·        Storage – NetApp

·        Backup CA BrightStore

·        Windows XP / Windows 2003 Server – advantage

·  Great Inter-personal skills.

·  Willing to travel abroad

·  Willing to work at unusual hours.

CVs to: tamir at oasis-tech.net