Supporting legacy parallel-port dependent HW via USB-to-parallel and virtualization

sara fink sara.fink at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:13:34 IST 2010

There are plenty of usb to parallel port.

http://www.google.com/search?q=usb+to+parallel+port&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:he:official&client=firefox-a

you can find on ebay as well. They are very cheap at ebay.

http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=usb+to+parallel+port&_sacat=&_ex_kw=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_sop=12

but don't expect it to be fast.