SIP provider questions.

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 07:03:43 IST 2010

On Jan 20, 2010, at 6:44 AM, shimi wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 11:30 PM, geoffrey mendelson <geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
> Have you (or anyone else for that matter) gotten Spikko to work with
> asterisk? I signed up (it's free, why not :-) but can not get it to
> connect.
> I get it to register, but calls never are connected to my asterisk
> system. I'm connected via 012 using an aDSL line and the normal
> BEZEQ Siemens
> router.
>

> Check out http://209.85.135.132/search?q=cache:5zYw-6Qe3UMJ:gilpalmon.com/2008/08/25/spikko-asterisk-free-iax2-to-pstn-in-israel/

Thanks, I saw a reference to that but it looks like the domain is
gone. It does not seem to work anyway, when I try it I get
registration refused, so I must have the user name wrong.

Thanks,

Geoff.

--
geoffrey mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Jerusalem Israel geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge
or understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the
situation. i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found
in the Wikipedia.