Looking for a cheap (and relatively reliable) .us/.ca-based SSH/rsync/PHP/Perl 5 web hosting

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Jan 26 16:32:41 IST 2010

Hi all!

I'm looking for a recommendation for a cheap (and relatively reliable)
SSH/rsync/PHP/Perl 5 web hosting that is hosted in the USA or Canada. I need
it as a backup hosting for my Israeli hosting, which I'm happy with. What I
need is:

1. Be able to host a web-service for http://backup.shlomifish.org/ there.
Optionally other arbitrary domains at no extra charge.

2. Static content, Perl 5 CGI and PHP 5.

3. SSH with rsync. (No virtual server - and please don't bug me about it).

4. Ability to accept payments by PayPal.

5. Cheap.

6. Located in .us/.ca.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Regards,