Recommendations for Inexpensive PDA

Aharon Schkolnik aschkolnik at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:07:23 IST 2010

Hi.

I have been using a Palm Pilot for many years, and am completely satisfied
with it. However, I understand that Palm OS is on its way out, and will not
be supported in future KDE versions.

So, I am in the market for a replacement. I really want the minimum
possible - calendar, phone book, etc. I need Hebrew support, and I want to
sync with Kontact's calendar, contacts, etc.

My hope is that someone will recommend something which I can pick up cheap
on ebay.

TIA.

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,    |  Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward   |
  is great, and the Master of the house is    |  aschkolnik at gmail.com
  impatient. - Ethics Of The Fathers Ch. 2    |  054 3344135