DVB Sticks with Linux support?

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 22:12:12 IST 2010

Is there any news? Has anyone found a source for USB DVB-T tuner
sticks IN ISRAEL that work under Linux?

So far I have only seen or heard of two being imported at all. The
first is the APEX T328B which is a GeniaTech T328B with an unsupported
tuner chip and the second is sold under the brand name Innova at Home
Center.

Since the Innova unit was on sale for a week for 99 NIS and went up to
199 and has stayed there, I don't think many have been sold. Did
anyone buy one, or know anyone that did? It looks different than the
APEX, but who knows what's inside. :-(

Thanks in advance,

Geoff.
--
geoffrey mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Jerusalem Israel geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge
or understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the
situation. i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found
in the Wikipedia.