Free software service providers

Hetz Ben Hamo hetzbh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 01:03:35 IST 2010

Hi,

I hope I'm not creating another flaming war here..

My only problem with such a list is that there's no "rating" or comment
section from previous/current customers.

For example: I'm looking (for a friend of mine) for a good SIP provider who
can setup asterisk system with reasonable price. That friend has already
placed an order to some person who did the setup on a 3CX system, but
"forgot" to do the setup to dial Bezeq numbers and left him.

It's nice to have this list, but how can I decide which one to go if I can't
a single "review" on that company's work?

Thanks,
Hetz

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Lior Kaplan <kaplanlior at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello list members,
>
> I'd like to let you know that Hamakor recently started to collect a
> list of free software service providers.
> See http://wiki.hamakor.org.il/index.php/נותני_שירות
>
> If you're a freelancer or a business that provides free software
> related services such as:
> - sysadmin
> - teaching
> - website building (word press, drupal, etc.)
> - VOIP
> - kernel programming
> - or any free software based service...
>
> I welcome you to add yourself to our list. (editing the wiki requires
> a short registration, you can also send me the details and I'll add
> you to the list).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lior Kaplan
> Hamakor