Recommendations for Inexpensive PDA

Aharon Schkolnik aschkolnik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 18:54:17 IST 2010

On Wednesday 27 January 2010, Omer Zak wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-01-27 at 20:22 +0200, Aharon Schkolnik wrote:
> > So, iPhone doesn't seem like a great solution for me. Any other
> > suggestions? What are other people using as a PDA ?
>
> Would it be too naive to assume that today's (and even yesterday's)
> smartphones qualify as PDAs?

Do they sync with linux (KDE) ?

Is there such a thing as an inexpensive one ? - even an old one ? - I'm
used to paying less than $50 for a nice used Palm Pilot that does
everything I need.

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,    |  Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward   |
  is great, and the Master of the house is    |  aschkolnik at gmail.com
  impatient. - Ethics Of The Fathers Ch. 2    |  054 3344135