linux beivrit

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 08:09:15 IDT 2010

On 5 July 2010 16:31, Raz <raziebe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Nadav
> When i started i tried to work with open office in Hebrew, but i
> simply spent too much time
> trying to fix things, indentation, merging pictures and so on.
> also, how can ask for people to send me their comments ? I did not see
> track changes.

If you let us know specifically what problem you had, such that we can
reproduce it, one of us (likely me) will file bugs and see that it
gets fixed. I use Open Office in Hebrew fairly regularly and don't
have the problems that you mention, but I might just be used to it's
quirks. Write down step by step instructions about what you tried and
what happened, and I'll test. Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il