OT: 10Base2 components free to a good home.

Udi Finkelstein Linux-IL at udif.com
Tue Jul 6 14:05:32 IDT 2010

Let me just add that an "old" 10BaseT hub is very useful for conducting
Wireshark (ethereal) sessions since modern low cost 100BaseT switches won't
let you see (on port C), traffic from port A to port B.
A hub OTOH, will broadcast anything it receives on any of its ports,
therefore any port can be used for wiretapping a session.

If you want this feature on modern equipment you will have to shell out for
an intelligent switch costing around 1000 NIS (or at least that's the price
of a smart GigE switch - haven't checked lately).
.