question about customers "management" webapp

Hetz Ben Hamo hetzbh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 22:33:11 IDT 2010

Hi all,

I just became a freelancer <http://benhamo.org/wp/?p=2214> (I wrote a post
with some things I learned that could be useful to others, thats why I added
the link), and I'm looking for something that I'm quite surprised I cannot
find.

I'm looking for some customer "management" web app (which supports Hebrew),
so it could allow me to issue price quotes. There are few CRM programs but
these are monster solutions, and I'm looking for something simple:
add/edit/view customer details, a catalog of "products", and a simple way to
create some "page" with customer name and some "products", VAT and make a
PDF out of it. I can spend few hours writing such a thing in PHP/MySQL, but
it will be like reinventing the wheel..

I'm sure that there are few people here who are freelancers, so I wonder
which solution do they use, and which app do they recommend?

Thanks,
Hetz
--
my blog (hebrew): http://benhamo.org