Mandriva - new distro update with mdkonline

Shlomo Solomon shlomo.solomon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 14:57:16 IDT 2010

Thanks,

BTW - after writing, I thought of a different approach. I updated a virtual
2010.0 machine under VirtualBox. The installer crashed half way through, but
after re-booting, I was able to update all packages without any problems. The
machine works, so I'll run the update on my main machine.

--
Shlomo Solomon
http://the-solomons.net