Exporting CSV file with hebrew

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Sat Jul 31 00:17:33 IDT 2010

My experience is limited to whatever my CPA is using (I think he uses
Excel).  By experimenting with utf-8, cp862, iso_8859-8 and windows-1255
encodings, we found that windows-1255 worked for him.

If you find that Google Docs and Excel have contradictory expectations,
then I suggest that you allow people to export the CSV file in either
"Google Docs compatible" encoding or "Excel compatible" encoding.

                                           --- Omer

--
No actual electrons, animals or children were harmed by writing this
E-mail message.

I may be affiliated in any way.