Playing TAU lectures from videos.tau.ac.il

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Sat Jul 31 21:48:51 IDT 2010

At 20:08:06 on Saturday Saturday 31 July 2010, Micha Feigin
<michf at post.tau.ac.il> wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 19:58:24 +0300
>
> Micha Feigin <michf at post.tau.ac.il> wrote:
> > On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:57:58 +0300
> >
> > Stan Goodman <stan.goodman at hashkedim.com> wrote:

> > > So you are saying that the "Trust me" is salesman talk? Hot air?
> > > Sucked out of his thumb?
> > >

> > >From my experience up to now, yes
>
> To be fair:
>
> Anything server related they usually solve rather well.
>
> If it's web related, I've given them solutions in the past (exact FIXED
> html code) and they still couldn't solve the problem. They also never
> seemed to care. I'd talk to them on the phone and the support would
> send me looking for windows machines at the neighbors or whatever to
> get the work done.
>
> I've stopped bothering, but I doubt that they improved any.

Actually, my comment was occasioned not by their responsiveness (about
which I know nothing), but by the smug confidence and defensive counter
attack with which he explains away complaints. "Populistic" was a real
gem.
--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on