Listening to Keyboard (was: Re: Wireless connection to a remote station)

Amos Shapira amos.shapira at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 02:30:26 IDT 2010

> Anyway, I'm sure that some people on this list can provide several ways
> to track my data, including listening to my keyboard :)

Speaking of which - I was wondering about this when I saw the lecture
announcement (couldn't make it - it was too short a notice for me to
catch a flight from home :) and would be curios of the presenter or
attendees know the answers:

1. What sort of barriers were tested?
2. Are there any practical counter-measures that can/should be employed?

Cheers,

--Amos