What's inside the evrit reader?

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 11:10:42 IDT 2010

Seeing the GPL discussion regarding Orange made me wonder if someone yet has
tried to contact the  Evrit sellers to make them confirm to the GPL
requirements. Btw, their user manual sais qisda es600 in the filename, and
looking for this combination turns up the following device and the following
spec:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/261636182/6inch_Ebook_Reader_Device_AUO_SiPix.html

It is noteworthy that it is using Qt for its GUI. But since they apparently
modified its software (NDS) in Israel, they might have changed that.

Regards,
Dov