OT: BeagleBoard

Dan Shimshoni danshimsh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 09:44:33 IST 2010

Hello,
  Thanks , Gilad, I was not aware of that is was missing Ethernet.
Ethernet is a must for me. I found out now that there is also no
wireless in BeagleBoard.  Is it also a disadvantage.

I found that the BeagleBoard price (150$) is quite attractive
comparing to other boards.

> I found it very useful, maybe you too:
>
> Check them out: http://www.variscite.com/

Thanks for this link.
I must add that I am quite a newbie in this. I saw in their homepage
a variety of products. Any idea if I should look for
similar board to the Beagle (same SoC) in their evaluation kits
section (like VAR-DVK-OM35, VAR-DVK-MX25 and the rest) or
Single Board Computers (like VAR-OM35) or maybe
System on Modules ?

regards,
DS