kernel optimization for long distance download??

Jonathan Ben Avraham yba at tkos.co.il
Tue Mar 2 16:39:26 IST 2010

Could mean that they upped the maximum number of TCP connections assuming
that long haul downloads are slower and therefore will require more
concurrent active connections.

But seriously, do a traceroute to see what the difference is.

  - yba

--
  EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
      - yba at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -