kernel optimization for long distance download??

Ohad Levy ohadlevy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 06:07:24 IST 2010

You would need to know what to sniff, e.g. if tcp dynamic window scaling is
enabled.

I'll be interested in what you consider dirty tricks?
AFAIK increasing the tcp window size (read: send more data for every ack) is
not considered dirty trick at all, and is very efficient with good
connections (low packet drop) and high latency.

Ohad