print a map from firefox

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Sat Mar 6 17:01:41 IST 2010

At 11:09:07 on Saturday Saturday 06 March 2010, Dan Shimshoni
<danshimsh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>   I had encountered this problem several times: I want to print a map
> from firefox (as there is no internet explorer on my linux machine).
> I am talking about maps of street in Israel cities.
> When I go to sites like http://ymap.winwin.co.il or other sites and
> try to print
> a map via the "print version" icon (גירסה להדפסה), I get an empty
> page. So is the case with "print preview" - it shows an empty page.
> Does anyone knows about a site for maps of Israel cities where the
> print option work
> correctly and yields a reasonable result ?
>
> rgs,
> DS

Calling the site "WinWin" is the first clue to what happens.

Are you able to get reasonable results by making a screen shot?

Are you able to use Google Maps? I have used them with surprising success,
even for very small places.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on