Clalit members: please contact Clalit and demand non_IE support!

avraham rosenberg for.avraham at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 19:38:32 IST 2010

Hi,
Upon reading your letter, I checked if I am still able to check laboratory
results: No special problem.
Browser: Icweasel. Linux Debian squeeze/sid 32 bit.
The only (recurring) problem: their mail program did not recognize my
password, and I had to apply for a new one. But this is happening to my
wife, as well, although she uses Internet Explorer on windows.
Cheers, Avraham