Where to learn Linux?

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 15:13:40 IST 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 14:37, Jonathan Ben Avraham <yba at tkos.co.il> wrote:

> Even a guy who just shows up with a Dvorak keyboard, no mouse and does
> everything inside of EMACS gets an offer.

This more or less describes me, so do I get the job? :-) Also reminds me of
the time a number of years ago when I had turned in my monitor for repair,
and then returned home to my computer without a monitor. Just for the fun of
it and to prove I don't know what, I turned the computer on, logged in,
wrote an email of a page and a half, printed it out to see that I didn't
make too many mistakes which I hadn't and then and sent it off. When I tell
that story to Windows users, they don't even understand what I'm talking
about.