Ben Gurion - arrivals in Firefox

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Mon Mar 15 17:21:01 IST 2010

At 14:56:26 on Monday Monday 15 March 2010, Gabor Szabo
<szabgab at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is any web site where one can find out
> details of arrivals on Ben Gurion airport even with Firefox?
>
> http://www.iaa.gov.il/Rashat/he-IL/Airports/BenGurion/informationForTra
>velers/OnlineFlights.aspx?flightsType=arr
>
> has some javascript that immediately hides the details so I need to
> Trying to search tells me it only works with IE 5.5 and newer!
>
> Gabor

Israel is not the 51st state of the American union, it is a subsidiary of
Microsoft. Bill Gates won it fair and square years ago, by providing
cheap courses for web designers, and then teaching them only M$ gimmicks
that real browsers, the developers of which knock themselves out to stick
to recognized standards, don't support. And this will get worse before it
gets better; already the sick funds and the Airports Authority (i.e. the
Government of Israel), which are all supported by taxes and fees paid by
all, feel that they need not serve anyone who is not also a Microsoft
customer.

When this came up recently in connection with the sick funds, I said that
the right way to combat this discrimination would be to get a lawyer
interested in it. That's what it took to restrict smoking in enclosed
public places -- without Amos Hausner, restaurants in Israel would still
be obscured by a blue haze. Someplace there is a young lawyer recently
out of law school who would jump at the chance to make a name for
himself. We need to find him.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on