Ben Gurion - arrivals in Firefox

Oleg Goldshmidt pub at goldshmidt.org
Mon Mar 15 18:38:43 IST 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Stan Goodman
<stan.goodman at hashkedim.com> wrote:
> At 14:56:26 on Monday Monday 15 March 2010, Gabor Szabo
> <szabgab at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Does anyone know if there is any web site where one can find out
>> details of arrivals on Ben Gurion airport even with Firefox?
>>
>> http://www.iaa.gov.il/Rashat/he-IL/Airports/BenGurion/informationForTra
>>velers/OnlineFlights.aspx?flightsType=arr
>>
>> has some javascript that immediately hides the details so I need to

I actually see a "system message" saying that the service is
unavailable (on both Hebrew and English sites).

Try changing all the slashes in the URL after "Rashat" to backslashes
("\he-IL\Airports\...") and see if that helps. It's a bug that has
been on this most amazing of websites since forever, and it was
discussed on this list a couple of times.

If it works, bookmark departures, arrivals, and scheduled flights with
backslashes for later use.

Of course, they might have "improved" the site further and even that
does not work anymore.

Oleg Goldshmidt | oleg at goldshmidt.org