Changing directionality of Gnumeric cells

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Tue May 4 12:33:31 IDT 2010

The directionality of the cells seem to be determined by the first strong
BiDi character. If that is not what you want, e.g. if you want to write in a
cell

dov: שלום
i.e.
MOLASH :dov

(if your rendering messes it up) then you'll have to insert a RLM as the
first character in the input, that you can do by right clicking and choosing
"Insert Unicode Control Character" (a menu that I contributed quite a number
of years back).

Regards,
Dov