ספרי קודש

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Tue May 18 20:19:07 IDT 2010

At 18:51:21 on Tuesday Tuesday 18 May 2010, Dotan Cohen
<dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> What software do the list members recommend for Hebrew-language holy
> books? I have looked at Sword and Bibletime, are there any other good
> software  in Hebrew? I need the books in Hebrew, the software UI can
> be in any language.
>
> Thanks.

I don't how Bible Time and Sword qualify as Hebrew-language holy books.

My own very modest requirements are met readily by Machon Mmre and Sifrei
Kodesh with a lot of help from the Gordon TaNaKh. Now, if I could get the
Gordon in the form of a Kindle Book.....  =;-/8

What are you really looking for?

חג שבועות שמח וחלבי לכל בית ישראל.--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on