What's inside the evrit reader?

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Sun May 30 11:04:51 IDT 2010

Of course the analogue hole is simpler to utilize for an ebook than for a
physical book, as the screen is flat which makes it easier to to photograph.
Connect the camera to a lego mindstorms robotic arm pressing the pagedown
button, and do OCR on the resulting images and you are all set. :-)

I hope the above description does not make me liable for describing a DRM
circumventing device (is there such a law in Israel). Just in case, I'd like
to clarify that the above description is only applicable for out of
copyright books that for some reason are only available in an ebook reader.

Cheers,
Dov