List of FOSS / Linux Oriented Companies in Israel?

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Sun Nov 7 16:59:10 IST 2010

On 07/11/10 15:56, Amichai Rotman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a way I can get a list of all the Linux oriented companies in
> Israel?
>
> I mean - companies that contribute to the Linux community and develop
> / work with / use Linux as part of their business.

I doubt a comprehensive list of companies USING Linux exists anywhere. A
list of companies contributing in some way (for some definition of "some
way"?) might be more plausible. Of course, companies selling Linux
related support services is fairly easy, as those have the interest to
publicize themselves (my company included, of course). Try
http://wiki.hamakor.org.il/index.php/%D7%A0%D7%95%D7%AA%D7%A0%D7%99_%D7%A9%D7%99%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%AA

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh