Using ComSign smart card

Ori Idan ori at helicontech.co.il
Sun Nov 14 21:47:30 IST 2010

I talked with Comsign they refered me to TEHILA.
I wrote Email to TEHILA but did not get any answer yet.
>From searching google it seems that the companies who manufacture the
smartcard reader have drivers to Linux, it seems however that these
are proprietary drivers.
I think that many of us have to be worried about this, I guess many people
here are freelancers or have small companies.
Currently it seems we got a delay, they wanted that from 1-1-2011 everyone
will start reporting using the new system and now they said that only
 businesses earning more then 1.6 million NIS per year will be obligated.
They still say that from 1--1-2012 Every one will have to report this way.
Look at: http://ozar.mof.gov.il/taxes/heshbonotMekuvan.htm (hebrew)

--
Ori Idan