[HAIFUX LECTURE] The Cairo Graphics Compositing Library - Boaz Goldstein

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Sun Nov 21 12:34:51 IST 2010

On Monday, November 22nd (TOMORROW) at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear
Boaz Goldstein  talk about

         The Cairo Graphics Compositing Library

Abstract

The Cairo graphics library has become an integral part of open source
graphics, being the bases for quality graphics in various projects, such
as Gnome and Firefox. This lecture will cover it's abilities, future
direction and give a brief intro to using it.

---------------

Note the open slot on December 6th. It's on Chanuka, which is a great
opportunity to give a lecture about computer miracles!

We meet in Taub (CS Faculty) building, room 6. For instructions see:
http://www.haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future Haifux events include:

20/12/10   Bash by Boaz Goldstein

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to
give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be
interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il