DHCP internet connection - HOT+BEZEQINT - Not getting IP

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 16:37:35 IST 2010

On Nov 23, 2010, at 4:21 PM, sara fink wrote:

> Unfortunately, that's how HOT work. They always blame the costumer.
> Either virus or the magic sentence "something  is blocking your
> internet". They will never admit they have a problem on their side.
> I believe you have to open your mouth.

The problem is that MPLS (what is mistakenly called DHCP as ALL hot
connections use DHCP), is broken. Sometimes it works, sometimes it
does not.

IMHO you are much better off buying a router. I use on my HOT
connection a 99 NIS TP-LINK router from Ivory. I use a PPTP tunnel to
Netvision without a problem.

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to misquote it.