IDE Hard Disk and IDE CD-ROM Drive for an aging PC

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Fri Sep 3 14:13:34 IDT 2010

Do you have a working (but unused) hard disk with IDE interface and
whose capacity is at least 100GB?
Do you have a working (but unused) CD-ROM drive with IDE interface?
Do you want to get rid of both but don't like to just throw away working
hardware?
Do you live or come frequently to Jerusalem and/or central part of
Israel?

If yes, please let me know so that I can pick them up for use in a
refurbished old PC.

Thanks,
--- Omer

--
Shakespeare Monkeys: cat /dev/urandom | strings -n 16

I may be affiliated in any way.