Not needed anymore (was: Re: IDE Hard Disk and IDE CD-ROM Drive for an aging PC)

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Sun Sep 12 11:40:45 IST 2010

Hello Gilboa and the other nice Linux-IL participants,

Thanks to those who gave me CD drives and hard disks, my old PC has been
refurbished and is working since last Wednesday.

At least as far as I am concerned, now no more CD or IDE hard disks are
needed.

--- Omer

--
What happens if one mixes together evolution with time travel to the
past?  See: http://www.zak.co.il/a/stuff/opinions/eng/evol_tm.html

I may be affiliated in any way.