rehovot linux

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Tue Sep 28 18:44:19 IST 2010

On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 09:33 -0700, Jorge Mariano wrote:
> Now do any of you know if there are any linux groups in rehovot ? be it users/programmers/support

I know only about a Perl mongers group in Rehovot, whose meetings I
never attended.
It was the venue of the last two August Penguin events, which occur only
annually.

> on another subject; what would be your interest in seeing linux pre-installed (in hebrew of course) in what type of computers ?

I don't have a preference toward pre-installed Linux.
I prefer to do my own installation, so my preference is that all
hardware in the computer be fully supported by Linux, using Free drivers
and Free firmware (whenever applicable).

--- Omer

--
"Those who excel in war first cultivate their own humanity and justice
and maintain their laws and institutions. By these means they make their

I may be affiliated in any way.