CPU & RAM in a storage box

Maxim Veksler maxim at vekslers.org
Wed Sep 29 02:31:20 IST 2010

Not really sure what's the current topic of this long lasting discussion is
but if it's backup we're talking about I don't think any service can beat S3
in pricing, S3 reduced storage even cheaper, see pricing
http://aws.amazon.com/s3/#pricing

<http://aws.amazon.com/s3/#pricing>And you have great tools to work with the
service

   - http://code.google.com/p/s3fs/
   - http://s3tools.org/s3cmd
   - http://sourceforge.net/projects/elasticfox/
   - and some proprietary like bucket explorer and co.

HTH

Maxim.