Looking for KVM consultant

Tom Rosenfeld trosenfeld at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 10:55:22 IDT 2011

We spoke to Matrix, but they of course want to sell us the whole RH RHEV
suite. We just want the open source stuff.

About the version: I will check, I just did a yum install. How stable is
CentOS 6? The only thing the physical host will do is to host KVM. Should I
be using CentOS 6, or perhaps something lighter?

Thanks,
-tom