DVB-T and MythTV

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Fri Apr 15 13:17:43 IDT 2011

Hello all,

Can any of you direct me to a HOWTO / Guide for setting up my DVB-T adapter
to work with MythTV?

I am running Ubuntu 10.04 and trying to configure a USB DVB-T adapter with
the Afatech Technologies, Inc. AF9015 DVB-T USB2.0 stick (from lsusb)

I have used the Hardware Drivers (Jokey) facility to find and install the
driver (firmware)
I was able to find and configure it in the MythTV Backend Setup, but when I
scan - it finds nothing.

There isn't a frequency table for Israel...

I'd appreciate it if some one could walk me through the setup step by step,
even off-list...

Thanks!

Amichai.