Thunderbird mailer

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Fri Aug 12 20:45:43 IDT 2011

Hi Uri,

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:58:40 +0300
Uri Even-Chen <uri at speedy.net> wrote:

> With all the respect to Thuderbird, I moved to Gmail and Google Apps years
> ago. I recommend using Gmail or Google Apps for email. Then you can use any
> computer to read and write mail, not just at home or your laptop.

the problem is that Stan asked for help with Thunderbird. He did not ask which
other mailers one can recommend, so your answer is not to the point. See:

http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/web/use-qmail-instead/

Furthermore, Thunderbird and GMail are not mutually exclusive, as one can use
Thunderbird as an interface to GMail's IMAP service.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish