[OFFTOPIC] The word 'davka' is complicated to translate (was: Re: Thunderbird mailer)

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Thu Aug 18 22:08:29 IDT 2011

There is a special blog article devoted to this subject:
http://elephant.org.il/translate/davka.html

--- Omer

--
If verbal consent is not obtained in triplicate, it is date rape.
Asking permission constitutes harassment.

I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.htmlDelay is the deadliest form of denial.    C. Northcote Parkinson

I may be affiliated in any way.