Thunderbird mailer

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 08:13:25 IDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 08:04, Shachar Shemesh <shachar at shemesh.biz> wrote:
> On 08/19/2011 12:52 AM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>
>> 2011/8/18 Shachar Shemesh <shachar at shemesh.biz>:
>>> Since there is no way to embed
>>> paragraph direction (and other changes) in text only,
>>>
>> Yes there is, just put this non-printing character at the
>> beginning of your RTL emails: -‫ -
>>
> Doesn't do the same thing, neither practically nor theoretically
> (though, for different reasons).
>
> Shachar

Really? Was is the effect of  embedding paragraph direction in HTML?
What is the effect of the character that I posted? How do they differ?

This is an important question, my argument regarding the inclusion of
some non-printing characters hinges on their usefulness. I find this
one to be essential. I need to know how it is not working for you, or
how its behaviour is different from what you expect.

Thanks. I think that this comment is the breakthrough that we need.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com